Copyright & Disclaimer
Last revised: 20 September, 2018
ArchVision Workgroup Ltd uses reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of its Content on the www.archvisionworkgroup.com site, however, since the content has been compiled from a variety of sources, it is provided to you “as is” and “as available”.
ArchVision Workgroup Ltd assumes no responsibility to you or any third party for any errors or omissions of any kind in the content, and disclaims all warranties and/or conditions, express or implied, as to the content and to any matter relating to the site, including but not limited to, implied warranties and/or conditions of non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for Each time you use the site.
A condition of use is that you comply with the above terms.
The use of information on the site is at the user’s own risk. The material and contents provided on this www.archvisionworkgroup.com site and in our print, email or downloadable publications are informative in nature only. It is not intended to be advice and you should not act specifically on the basis of this information alone. If expert assistance is required, professional advice should be obtained.
In no event will ArchVision Workgroup Ltd be liable for any loss or damage of any kind including, without limitation, any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, even if expressly advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of, performance of, or your browsing in, or your links to other sites, from this site.
The entire Content published on or otherwise accessible through this www.archvisionworkgroup.com site is subject to copyright with all rights reserved.
Any redistribution of part or all of its contents by in any form, other than to print or temporarily download extracts to a local hard drive for the user’s personal and non-commercial use, risks breach of copyright.
You may not copy, reproduce, distribute or otherwise adapt for republication any content, downloads, images or photography on this website without the express permission of ArchVision Workgroup Ltd.
You may only use or reproduce the information in the Content for your own personal, non-commercial or educational use. The Content may not be otherwise used, reproduced, broadcast, published, or retransmitted without the prior written permission of ArchVision Workgroup Ltd or the copyright holder. You must abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content on or accessed through the www.archvisionworkgroup.com site, and maintain such notices in the Content.
ArchVision Workgroup Ltd (also identified herein as “we” or “us”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects others to do the same.
We recognise that despite best efforts there may be occasions when material made available online is considered to breach copyright or other relevant law. To this end, Archvision Workgroup Ltd has adopted the following policy:
Sending us a Take-down Request
If you (with end users, claimants, or visitors identified herein as “You”) believe that any materials made accessible by Archvision Workgroup Ltd have been used or copied in a way that infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, or is a serious invasion of your privacy You may request removal of those materials by contacting us in writing with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that You claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that You claim is infringing is located on Archvision Workgroup Ltd’s site or service (including the specific URL of each item in dispute, which should help us to quickly locate the relevant content);
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
FAILURE TO INCLUDE ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION, ESPECIALLY SPECIFIC URLS WHERE CONTENT MAY BE FOUND, WILL RESULT IN A DELAY IN THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DMCA NOTIFICATION AND MAY RESULT IN YOU HAVING TO REPEAT SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE PROCESS. ARCHVISION WORKGROUP LTD WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIVE ACTION TO REMOVE CONTENT UNTIL ALL OF THE NECESSARY INFORMATION IS PROVIDED.
Send your takedown request by email to:
or write to:
Plot 23, Water Corporation Drive,
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Follow up actions to a Take-down request
Upon receipt of your request the following procedure applies:
- We will determine whether you have provided sufficient information and contact you for further details if needed.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your request in writing within a reasonable period.
- We will make an initial assessment of the validity of your request. You will usually be advised of the outcome of the initial assessment and the reasons at the same time as our acknowledgement.
- If our initial assessment finds that your request requires further investigation you will be advised about that process. The material in question may be temporarily blocked or removed pending further investigation.
- All efforts will be made to achieve quick resolution to the satisfaction of both parties, with the following possible outcomes:
- The material remains online unchanged.
- Temporarily blocked or removed material is restored unchanged on the www.archvisionworkgroup.com site.
- Blocked or removed material is restored with changes.
- Search engine indexes to the material are restored.
- The material is removed.
- Given the complexity of the online environment, when a valid request results in the takedown of material the processes involved in removing material may take time and it may be beyond our control to ensure that they are comprehensive or permanently successful on platforms other than the www.archvisionworkgroup.com site. .Where practicable, when material is altered, blocked or removed the reason for the action taken will be acknowledged on the website. This will usually be a general statement so as not to breach the grounds of the takedown a second time.
- Takedown decisions will be reviewed as a matter of course. Where the circumstances of the original takedown request have changed over time, this may result in the reinstatement of the material online.